Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday, September 8th

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend I went to my cousins house and visited with them on Friday after we had a captains practice for soccer. On Saturday, I went to my sisters soccer game at the Overland Park Soccer Complex after thinking of ideas for Honors Biology, which was awful. Saturday night I went to a friends house, we played soccer outside, watched the Sporting KC game, had BLT's for dinner, and chocolate ice cream for dessert. On Sunday, I went to eight O'Clock church service and then did some Spanish homework. Then I watched the Chiefs get killed in their home opener. Next, I went to a funeral for my dad's side of the family, it was very sad. Next, I went to my sister's soccer game and she lost 1-0 sadly, it was fun though because my brother and I shot on each other the entire game on a different field.

No comments:

Post a Comment