Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday, September 22nd

How was your weekend? Did you do anything exciting? Share photos!

My weekend was very thrilling and enjoyable because I was always doing something. Friday night, I had soccer practice and then I watched a movie called RED. Saturday morning, I went to Blue Valley High's cross country meet in Wyandotte County Park to cheer on some friends. They did very well and it was cool to see and be in the environment of my first cross country meet. Then, I watched college football and went to my brothers soccer game. They won five to two and then I went to my cousin's soccer game and they lost four to two. After that, I went to see The Maze Runner at Palazzo with six other friends and it was very good. Sunday, I sold my electric scooter after church and then I watched the Chiefs game and did my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment