Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday, September 4th

Tell me about what you have learned in this class so far. Have you learned a lot? Do you want to learn more? What do you want to be able to do by the end of the semester?

I have learned a lot mostly about coding in HTML. I enjoy learning it because I find it interesting and it something I have never done before for sure. I would like to start and learn CSS because I have heard it is a lot more enjoyable than html. So I am definitely looking forward to that for sure. I want to be able to make my own website and customize it the way I would like. I am really looking forward to what is coming up because I am an open book right now and want to learn more every day. I also know it will help me later on in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment