Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday, September 29th

Tell me about your Homecoming weekend! If you didn't participate in the Homecoming festivities, what did you do? Share pics!

My first Homecoming experience  was amazing because the girl I was with made me smile. At first, I went to her house and gave her her corsage. Then we went to Anderson's house to have our pictures taken. Next we went to dinner at Houlihans. After that we walked around at town center. We also went to the dance for an hour and a half. It was nice, but the music was really loud, because you could barley hear her talking to me because the music was too loud. After the dance we went to my friend's Zach's house and it was nice because we had snacks and talked around the bonfire, to end the night her mom took me home at 12:15 and we said our thank yous and goodbyes. Overall, it was a great night.






No comments:

Post a Comment