Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19

Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

My thoughts on Web Design is that it is very fun when you know how to code correctly. When I forget the code that I need for that specific task it is difficult to complete it the way I would like to. It is somewhat similar to what I thought it would be like but since I have only been in high school for a couple of weeks I did not expect much of what it would be like because I would have no other way of knowing without talking to upper class man.My favorite part is blogging every day at the start of class and my least favorite part is coding and taking test.

No comments:

Post a Comment