Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday, September 11th

Below is one of my favorite quotes that I found on Pinterest. Think read and think about what this says and then blog about it. What does this quote mean to you? Elaborate! Feel free to give an example of tell a story.
This quote means to me that people especially kids are very spoiled and somewhat bratty when they do not get what they want. I love when it says you have seen none percent of the world because that is very true and if you think that you have seen it all you really haven't, I have traveled through around 38 states in the country and I have hardly scratched the surface of what is out there in the world that never sleeps. I once was sick and said that I am bored but with a TV, phone, XBOX, and board games why should I say such a thing. No that I have realized that I should never say that I am bored I will work on saying it less and less. I liked this quote a lot! It was a huge eye opener.

No comments:

Post a Comment