Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday, September 15th

What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

This weekend I went to the Blue Valley High School Football Game against West and we won by a pretty big margin. I tailgated before hand and had barbecue which was very delicious. On Saturday, I watched college football, and got a suit for homecoming and bought some movies at Best Buy. That night, I went to my monthly bible study and I had four sloppy joes for dinner. On Sunday, I went to church a eight in the morning because I was doing camera and next I went to my sisters soccer game and did homework and watched the Patriots game and the Chiefs game. To end the night I watched the Bears comeback and beat the 49ers on Sunday Night Football on NBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment