Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday, October 7th

The following article was in the September issue of The Tiger Print. Read the article (even if you already have) and respond to it below. What do you think? Do you agree? Disagree? Consider all perspectives of the article while you respond.

I think that the writer has a very good point of view and that she is very upset at what is going on here at BVHS. I agree with her statements mainly because the point that she brought up about how rather than teaching boys how to control themselves, girls must change. That would stink if I was a girl I guess.  The learning is not affected at all by what girls wear at least to me anyway and that is a fact because I have learned just as well, with or without the clothing that girls wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment