Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday, October 13th

The perfect curriculum for me would be sports and entertainment because it is really interesting to me and I would highly consider doing it for the rest of my life as well as advertising. I would study sports and entertainment marketing as well as entrepreneurship and some advertising classes and design classes. I would spend my class time wisely and enjoy every minute of learning and working and having fun all at the same time. It would be different from my class courses now because I would be surrounded by people who want to do or try the same things I would like to and set me up for a bright future unlike some of my classes I am currently taking which I feel like will not help me at all when I am a grown adult.


No comments:

Post a Comment