Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday August, 25th

What do you know about Web Design right now? What did you know about Web Design before you walked in to this class? Tell me as much as you can about how web pages work. Try to use an example if possible.
          Right now all I know about Web Design is that it takes a long time to make a website correctly and to make a website that you can navigate easily and also be creative it isn't easy. Before I walked into the class I knew that you always want to make changes to everything you do after you already do it so you have to keep attempting to succeed. All I know about how web pages work is that each picture, image, title, word, symbol, all originally used to be either a black and white 1 or 2. Pretty crazy to think about I think. The only example I can think of is like in a chemical reaction when you have chlorine and sodium and you add them together you get table salt which is a completely different substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment